Hippo Motor Group is currently recruiting several Car Leasing Sales Executives. You will be based at our headquarters in the heart of Lancashire, our showroom is ideally located and is just 5 mins from the M65 and set amongst rolling greenery and in the heart of the town’s motoring business hub, our Blackburn office is a great setting where our already established sales team thrives. Vibrant and modern, our multi-million-pound headquarters is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities to ensure both a motivated and relaxed working environment.
Successful candidates will be responsible for progressing warm leads that come through via a range of enquiry channels – there is no cold-calling involved. They will provide exceptional customer service and use our internal software to find the best deals for a diverse portfolio of customers.
You will be highly adaptable, driven, and passionate about meeting individual and team targets. Drawing on the knowledge acquired during your training period, you will be equipped with a range of effective tools to deal with all aspects of enquiries that we receive. You will be comfortable handling car leasing, buying, and finance queries for customers from all walks of life from across the country.
Car Leasing Sales Executives will be self-motivated, pay attention to detail, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, supportive environment. You will be determined to help drive the company’s goals forward whilst thriving in your own position. We are staunch supporters of personal and professional growth and provide a fair and fast route to progression.
• Progression opportunities – Click here to read about how to achieve Senior Account Manager status and the benefits
• Rewarding dedicated employees – Click here to read about the Hippo Legends Club perks
• Life as a Car Finance and Leasing Specialist – Click here to get an insight into the job
• Answer and ensure you are utilising all warm leads efficiently
• Respond to all online enquiries in the expected timeframe set by the management team
• Work effectively to achieve individual and team sales targets in a fast-paced environment
• Maintain a work rate and level that meets the company’s objectives
• Approach all enquiries professionally and follow all company procedures
• Adhere to all responsibilities under the SMC regime which includes abiding by the individual Conduct Rules set out by the FCA
• Treat your colleagues and the workplace with respect
• Offer customers the highest level of service and maintain great customer satisfaction and retention whilst actively building on product knowledge
*Responsibilities are subject to change and may only include some of the above.
• Previous experience in a sales role is preferred (specific motor trade sales experience not required)
• Excellent communication skills with a professional and friendly telephone manner
• Ability to work to your own initiative with minimal supervision whilst maintaining an active role in a close-knit team
• Self-motivated, driven, and passionate about your role and providing good customer service
• Previous track record of target achievement
• Good organisation and the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time is vital
• Excellent time-management skills with an eye for accuracy and detail
• Good commercial awareness of the automotive industry is desired but not essential
You will be:
• A passionate and self-motivated candidate who is eager to develop within your role
• Responsible and organised with an eye for accuracy and detail
• Competent and professional in using your own initiative and proactive about achieving your set targets
• Understanding and enthusiastic with a positive approach to work
• Ready to take on a new challenge and progress your career in a successful, fast-growing company
Hippo Motor Group is a family-run company comprising of a multimillion-pound showroom and preparation centre, both based in Blackburn. Alongside this, we run a large online vehicle leasing sales operation that serves the whole of the UK. We currently employ over 300 people and due to our success, we have expanded to a site in Luton, and opened offices in the heart of Manchester city centre. We are maintaining our expansion so that our team can continue to provide every one of our customers with the highest standards of service. We can achieve this because our staff genuinely care about the company and our customers.
Hippo Motor Group sell over 800 vehicles to customers every month, supplying a wide vehicle range from small city cars right through to high-end luxury models, commercial vans, and business fleets. We specialise in offering tailor-made finance options to suit customer needs. Our continued business growth provides opportunities for our employees to develop and exceed within each role.
We pride ourselves in delivering excellent customer service which means our nationwide, loyal customer base return to us year on year.
If you are an experienced sales executive or someone who is ready for a new challenge, we want to hear from you. This is your opportunity for the potential to earn £70k whilst working for a fantastic company amongst state-of-the-art facilities.
To apply, please submit CV & Cover Letter to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form below. Please be sure to quote the relevant role reference number found at the top of this page. We look forward to hearing from you.