Hippo Motor Group is currently recruiting for several Online Leasing Specialists. We are a trailblazing, award-winning company, currently selling over 800 cars per month. With full ongoing training provided and access to over 6,000 new and used vehicle deals, we have created an environment in which all our Online Leasing Specialists can thrive and meet their goals.
Successful candidates will be responsible for progressing warm leads that come through via a range of enquiry channels – there is no cold-calling involved. They will provide exceptional customer service and use our internal software to find the best deals for a diverse portfolio of customers.
You will be highly adaptable, driven, and passionate about meeting individual and team targets. Drawing on the knowledge acquired during your training period, you will be equipped with a range of effective tools to deal with all aspects of enquiries that we receive. You will be comfortable handling car leasing, buying, and finance queries for customers from all walks of life from across the country.
Online Leasing Specialists will be self-motivated, pay attention to detail, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, supportive environment. You will be determined to help drive the company’s goals forward whilst thriving in your own position. We are staunch supporters of personal and professional growth and provide a fair and fast route to progression. Online Leasing Specialists have numerous great opportunities to reach senior status within their role, which is a level that comes with more benefits and incentives too.
You will be operating under the umbrella of Hippo Motor Group’s various brands; including Hippo Prestige, Hippo Leasing, Hippo Motor Finance, Zero Deposit Car Leasing, and Oasis Motor Finance.
Blackburn Office Vacancies
If you would like to be based at our Blackburn office then you will join a vibrant and loyal sales team. Set amongst rolling greenery and in the heart of the town’s motoring business hub, our Blackburn office is a great setting where our already established sales team thrives. Vibrant and modern, our multi-million-pound headquarters is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities to ensure both a motivated and relaxed working environment.
Manchester Office Vacancies
If you are looking for a city atmosphere then you can choose to be based at Manchester offices within Arkwright House. Our current Manchester team is a great mix of ambitious talents who are driven and dedicated to achieving the desired results and smashing targets. Day to day offers our employees the opportunity to soak up the exhilarating city atmosphere surrounded by some of the trendiest food courts and bars ensuring that staff are brilliantly fuelled to tackle whatever the working day brings.
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident and hard-working individual. If that’s you, please email your CV to email@example.com or apply using the form below.
No previous Sales experience?
None needed! Take a look at our Trainee Online Leasing Specialist vacancies here.
• Progression opportunities – Click here to read about how to achieve Senior Account Manager status and the benefits
• Rewarding dedicated employees – Click here to read about the Hippo Legends Club perks
• Life as an Online Leasing Specialist – Click here to get an insight into the job
• Answer and ensure you are utilising all warm leads efficiently
• Respond to all online enquiries in the expected timeframe set by the management team
• Work effectively to achieve individual and team sales targets in a fast-paced environment
• Maintain a work rate and level that meets the company’s objectives
• Approach all enquiries professionally and follow all company procedures
• Adhere to all responsibilities under the SMC regime which includes abiding by the individual Conduct Rules set out by the FCA
• Treat your colleagues and the workplace with respect
• Offer customers the highest level of service and maintain great customer satisfaction and retention whilst actively building on product knowledge
*Responsibilities are subject to change and may only include some of the above.
• Previous experience in a sales role is preferred (specific motor trade sales experience not required)
• Excellent communication skills with a professional and friendly telephone manner
• Ability to work to your own initiative with minimal supervision whilst maintaining an active role in a close-knit team
• Self-motivated, driven, and passionate about your role and providing good customer service
• Previous track record of target achievement
• Good organisation and the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time is vital
• Excellent time-management skills with an eye for accuracy and detail
• Good commercial awareness of the automotive industry is desired but not essential
You will be:
• A passionate and self-motivated candidate who is eager to develop within your role
• Responsible and organised with an eye for accuracy and detail
• Competent and professional in using your own initiative and proactive about achieving your set targets
• Understanding and enthusiastic with a positive approach to work
• Ready to take on a new challenge and progress your career in a successful, fast-growing company
• Signing on bonus up to £2,000
• Three-month salary guarantee
• Realistic OTE 80k (uncapped commission with no threshold)
• Monthly ad-hoc incentives: cash prizes and vouchers for top performers
• Clear path for progression with promotional opportunities, enhanced paid holidays, and extra annual leave
• Excellent hours for the motor industry (required to work only one in four weekends)
• 30 days annual leave
• Rapid progression and career opportunities
• Staff discount on car finance
• Competitive company pension
• Regular staff socials
• After two years’ service: £100 meal voucher and extra day of annual leave
• Full FCA training and support from senior management
• Complimentary office refreshments
• Fortnightly HIIT & Yoga classes (Manchester offices only)
• Discounts for plenty of local restaurants and amenities around Manchester (Manchester offices only)
• Easy on-site parking (Blackburn offices only)
Hippo Motor Group is a family-run company comprising of a multimillion-pound showroom and preparation centre, both based in Blackburn. Alongside this, we run a large online vehicle leasing sales operation that serves the whole of the UK. We currently employ over 200 people and due to our success, we have expanded to a site in Luton, and opened offices in the heart of Manchester city centre. We are maintaining our expansion so that our team can continue to provide every one of our customers with the highest standards of service. We can achieve this because our staff genuinely care about the company and our customers.
Hippo Motor Group sell over 800 vehicles to customers every month, supplying a wide vehicle range from small city cars right through to high-end luxury models, commercial vans, and business fleets. We specialise in offering tailor-made finance options to suit customer needs. Our continued business growth provides opportunities for our employees to develop and exceed within each role.
We pride ourselves in delivering excellent customer service which means our nationwide, loyal customer base return to us year on year.
If you are an experienced sales executive or someone who is ready for a new challenge, we want to hear from you. This is your opportunity for the potential to earn £80k whilst working for a fantastic company amongst state-of-the-art facilities.
To apply, please submit CV & Cover Letter to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form below. Please be sure to quote the relevant role reference number found at the top of this page. We look forward to hearing from you.