Hippo Motor Group is currently recruiting for several Online Sales Executives. We are a trailblazing, award-winning company, currently selling over 800 cars per month. With full ongoing training provided, and access to over 6,000 new and used vehicles deals, we have created an environment in which all our Online Sales Executives can thrive and meet their goals.
You will be part of an established vibrant and loyal sales team based at our modern, multi-million-pound headquarters in Blackburn surrounded by luxury facilities.
Successful candidates will be responsible for progressing warm leads that come through via a range of enquiry channels – there is no cold-calling involved. They will provide exceptional customer service and use our internal software to find the best deals for a diverse portfolio of customers.
You will be highly adaptable, driven, and passionate about meeting individual and team targets. Drawing on the knowledge acquired during your training period, you will be equipped with a range of effective tools to deal with all aspects of enquiries that we receive. You will be comfortable handling car leasing, buying, and finance queries for customers from all walks of life from across the country.
Online Sales Executives will be self-motivated, pay attention to detail, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, supportive environment. You will be determined to help drive the company’s goals forward whilst thriving in your own position. We are staunch supporters of personal and professional growth and provide a fair and fast route to progression. Online Sales Executives have numerous great opportunities to reach senior status within their role, which is a level that comes with more benefits and incentives too.
You will be operating under the umbrella of Hippo Motor Group’s various brands; including Hippo Prestige, Hippo Leasing, Hippo Motor Finance, Zero Deposit Car Leasing, and Oasis Motor Finance.
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident and hard-working individual. If that’s you, please email your CV to email@example.com or apply using the form below.
• Answer and ensure you are utilising all warm leads efficiently.
• Respond to all online enquiries in the expected timeframe set by the management team.
• Work effectively to achieve individual and team sales targets in a fast-paced environment.
• Maintain a work rate and level that meets the company’s objectives.
• Approach all enquiries professionally and follow all company procedures.
• Adhere to all responsibilities under the SMC regime which includes abiding by the individual Conduct Rules set out by the FCA.
• Treat your colleagues and the workplace with respect.
• Offer customers the highest level of service and maintain great customer satisfaction and retention whilst actively building on product knowledge.
*Responsibilities are subject to change and may only include some of the above.
• Previous experience in a sales role is preferred (specific motor trade sales experience not required).
• Excellent communication skills with a professional and friendly telephone manner.
• Ability to work to your own initiative with minimal supervision whilst maintaining an active role in a close-knit team.
• Self-motivated, driven, and passionate about your role and providing good customer service.
• Previous track record of target achievement.
• Good organisation and the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time is vital.
• Excellent time-management skills with an eye for accuracy and detail.
• Good commercial awareness of the automotive industry is desired but not essential.
You will be:
• A passionate and self-motivated candidate who is eager to develop within your role.
• Responsible and organised with an eye for accuracy and detail.
• Competent and professional in using your own initiative and proactive about achieving your set targets.
• Understanding and enthusiastic with a positive approach to work.
• Ready to take on a new challenge and progress your career in a successful, fast-growing company.
• Signing on bonus up to £2,000
• Three-month salary guarantee
• Realistic OTE 80k (uncapped commission with no threshold)
• Monthly ad-hoc incentives: cash prizes and vouchers for top performers
• Clear path for progression with promotional opportunities, enhanced paid holidays, and extra annual leave.
• Excellent hours for the motor industry (required to work only one in four weekends).
• 30 days annual leave
• Free on-site parking
• Rapid progression and career opportunities
• Staff discount on car finance
• Competitive company pension
• Regular staff socials
• Perkbox access after passing your three-month probation (discounted cinema, gym memberships, hotels, airport parking, free food, and drink deals, and so much more.)
• After two years’ service: £100 meal voucher and extra day annual leave
• Full FCA training and support from senior management
Hippo Motor Group is a family-run company comprising of a multimillion-pound showroom and preparation centre, both based in Blackburn. Alongside this, we run a large online vehicle leasing sales operation that serves the whole of the UK. We currently employ over 200 people and due to our success, we have expanded to a site in Luton, and opened brand-new offices in the heart of Manchester city centre. We are maintaining our expansion so that our team can continue to provide every one of our customers with the highest standards of service. We can achieve this because our staff genuinely care about the company and our customers.
Hippo Motor Group sell over 800 vehicles to customers every month, supplying a wide vehicle range from small city cars right through to high-end luxury models, commercial vans, and business fleets. We specialise in offering tailor-made finance options to suit customer needs. Our continued business growth provides opportunities for our employees to develop and exceed within each role.
We pride ourselves in delivering excellent customer service which means our nationwide, loyal customer base return to us year on year.
If you are an experienced sales executive or someone who is ready for a new challenge, we want to hear from you. This is your opportunity for the potential to earn £80k whilst working for a fantastic company amongst state-of-the-art facilities.
To apply, please submit CV & Cover Letter to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form below. Please be sure to quote the relevant role reference number found at the top of this page. We look forward to hearing from you.